Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

How we Became Friends

Hey girls!
I thought it would be fun to post on how Jan and I became such good friends ;) Here's my side of the story, Jan can go next if she'd like to:
Well, wayyyy back in October 2011 I joined the AGFMB.  It was pretty boring, because not as many people were on there, so I took a loooong break and ended up coming back in early February 2013.  Jan and Marcia (her sister) had just joined, and I was looking for new friends! :) They were the perfect match--they both loved the same things as me, and were some of the nicest girls I'd ever talked to!  But on St. Patrick's Day, they had to leave for a break (long story) and ended up coming back early May 2013.  I missed them so much, and we started talking again! :) Now were still friends, and it's mid-July 2013! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment